Thursday 7 April 2016

Oasis of dreams- A day alone



  Oasis of dreams- 
           A day alone

After spending all these years in the same old way and all of a sudden everything changed. Like the uninvited strike of thunder in a clear sky, you bumped into my life. It's a small world. Met you when i was in need of an embrace to blew away the unhealed pains. You came from somewhere and turned my world upside down.
                                                                          The places where i traversed alone, you gave it a new ambiance by holding my hand and taking me to all those place to fill your memories. I never felt aloof from the day we met. Wherever i go, you accompanied me and made me feel over the moon. You made a promise taking my trembling hands in your rock-solid hands to be with me for eternal. You lived your words and clarified the myth in my baffled mind : "promises are meant to be broken". It started from being you and me into a wonderful feeling "us".
                                                            All the while this journey of being one has been impeccable and exemplary. There wasn't a single day which started without a heart-melting true love's kiss and not even a night that ended without your magical hug which can heal any wound.May be this is the reason why i felt something was missing in life,i was waiting for some magic to happen without actually knowing what it was . And it was you, a companion who would walk along to bear all my tantrums and still at the end of day would kiss my forehead and say "I love you".
                       Today when i am here and you are away, suddenly i feel outraged like all the pain has returned. I feel so incomplete without you. This day without you, made me understand how much i am addicted to you. I always thought how can any person become addiction for the other. But now when i am riding the same horse, i realize what true love is. It is so fascinating to think how love changes the entire person in you and doesn't even give a chance to know when it happened.
                       My heart feels like a half-empty glass and the other half filled with your memories. What have you done to this carefree soul which used to wander like nomads and now it wants to settle down in an Oasis of dreams.
Image result for desert oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment